Andrey Rublev and Bernard Tomic will face off in the 1st round of Citi Open for the 2nd time of their career.
1.Andrey Rublev: results and record
- Ranked no. 78, Andrey will start his run in Washington after he played his last match in Hamburg where he lost 7-5 4-6 6-3 to Basilashvili in the final the 28th of July.
- The Russian has a 27-17 win-loss record in 2019, 14-7 on hard .
- The Russian best result of the year was reaching the final in Hamburg and the Indian Wells Challenger.
2.Last year in Washington
Andrey lost in the semifinal 5-7 7-66 6-4 to Alex De Minaur.
3.Bernard Tomic: results and record
- Ranked no. 106, Tomic will start his run in Washington after he played his last match in Atlanta where he lost 6-2 3-0 ret. to De Mnaur in the quarter the 26th of July.
- Bernard has a 11-21 win-loss record in 2019, 5-6 on hard.
4.Last year in Washington
The Australian didn’t compete in Washington in 2018.
5.Live score and result Andrey Rublev vs Bernard Tomic
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
6.What is the shape of the players in the last 5 games?
- Andrey Rublev
- Last result: 1-2 vs Nikoloz Basilashvili (Hamburg)
- Form: L W W W W
Young Russian tennis player Andrey Rublev, 49th in the ATP hierarchy, is present for the second consecutive year on the main board of the ATP 500 tournament in Washington, United States.He comes to the United States after a final in Umag, where he has been defeated in a total of 26 sets by Serbian Dusan Lajovic, but after the final in Hamburg, lost in three sets, 5-7, 6-4 and 3-6 in the decisive, in front of the Georgian Nikoloz Basilashvili, the 16th ATP.
- Bernard Tomic
- Last result: 0-1 (retired) vs Alex De Minaur (Atlanta)
- Form: L W W L L
For Australian Bernard Tomic, No. 96, the Washington tournament is the tenth hardcore hit, the area on which he recorded the most important performance of his career, which he has been participating since early this year.Friday, July 26, Tomic abandoned the duel against Alex De Minaur in the quarter-finals of the Atlanta tournament, played on the hard side, led in the second set of the match with 0-3.
7.News, analysis, statistics and ancnronics about the 2 players.
- The 31st ATP is the highest occupied to date
- In the previous edition of the tournament, he stopped in the semifinals of the competition
- He has an ATP trophy, conquered two years ago, in Umag, Croatia
- The Washington tour is the first to take part in, after the Miami, at the end of March.
- Positive balance of the parties played on the hard this year, not less than 14 successful victories and only 7 defeats suffered
- The 17th place in the ATP hierarchy is the highest occupied, so far
- He did not succeed, over the four previous matches, to surpass the sixteenth finals of the Washington tournament
- The Atlanta tournament is the fourth one to be abandoned since the beginning of this year
- Four ATP trophies have Bernard Tomic, all conquered on the hard surface
- He has won only 13 of the 34 matches played this year on all surfaces
Tennis Prediction of the Day Andrey Rublev vs Bernard Tomic
This will be the 2nd time that Andrey Rublev and Bernard Tomic fight against each other. The head to head is 1-0 for Rublev (see full H2H stats), but they have never played each other on hard.The last time that they played each other, Rublev won 4-6 7-65 7-66 in the qualifications in Monte carlo back in April 2019.
Prediction Today: Under 2.5 sets in the match
Bet Tips: Andrey Rublev