Betting tips Bradley Klahn vs Marius Copil. The Atlanta ATP tournament brings us to the forefront today a very exciting match between local favorite Bradley Kahn and the novel Marius Copil, the only representative of our country at this competition. The American starts with the first chance today, but Marius has often shown that he is able to overwhelm the calculations and produce supersets.
1.What is the shape of the players in the last 5 games?
- Bradley Klahn
- Last result: 0-2 vs Denis Kudla
- Form: L W W W W
Bradley Klahn is a 28-year-old Californian, occupying 84th ATP. He started tennis only at the age of 11, but at the junior level he won several important victories against some players who were going to enter the top 25 ATP pros. Raonic, Carreno Busta or Pospisil have been among his “childhood” victims.He never climbed to the top 63 ATP (2014), but in the ATP Challenger circuit he played 13 finals, of which he won seven. In 2019, he has nine wins and six failures on the hardcourt, none on five attempts and one success on the grass.
- Marius Copil
- Last result: 1-3 vs Guido Pella
- Form: L L W L W
If in 2018 had notable results, this season Marius Copil did not really play the game as he wanted. The Romanian on the 86th ATP won only half of the matches (9 out of 18), four of the wins coming on the grass.Although it has excellent service, Child has achieved hard-hit results this season. The best performance remains the second round of the Australian Open after the success of Marcel Granollers.Now Marius Copil starts his season in the United States in Atlanta, a tournament he played last year (defeated in the first round of Frances Tiafoe). The Romanian met him once in career Bradley Klahn last year in Stockholm, when the American beat 6-2, 3-6, 6-4.
2.News, analysis, statistics and ancnronics about the 2 players.
- He won a Winnetka Challenger a week ago.
- He has 131 wins and 73 failures in the ATP Challenger circuit.
- He came in the second round of the US Open in 2013.
- He is a left hand player and serves very strongly. .
- He was a warming partner to Roger Federer before the Wimbledon final with Rafael Nadal in 2008.
- Australian Open ranked 56th ATP.
- Last year, he defeated Marin Cilic and Alexander Zverev on his way to the Basel final, where he lost with Federer.
- Last year, he also played the Sofia final, lost to Milan Basic.
- He is trained by Andrei Pavel.
- He lost in the last five hardcore matches in 2019.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Bradley Klahn vs Marius Copil
I think both players will make their games on their own service and will have difficulty returning.
Prediction Today: Over 9,5 games in the first set