The US Open tournament takes place in New York, and in this analysis I will detail the semifinal match between Jennifer Brady and Naomi Osaka, and I will conclude with the related bet.
New York is a town of 8.1 million inhabitants, being in the first phase a Dutch colony.
This tournament is big, grand slam, with a prize pool of $ 21,656,000.
The host is the Flushing Meadows complex, which has land covered with a fast, outdoor hard drive.
The contest table includes Serena, Azarenka, Osaka or Brady.
Jennifer Brady: Team shape, news and stats
Jennifer Brady is a 25-year-old American, ranked 41st in the WTA.
And Brady is currently one of the best players in the world, this can be seen in the light of this semifinal but also in the fact that she won the first tournament since her return, in Lexington.
She is still inconsistent from tournament to tournament but Jennifer at this point can win grand slam tournaments and can reach the top 10 WTA, having a very solid and mature game.
She comes from the North American Colleagues Championship, something more common in boys (Isner, Anderson), but she adapted very quickly in the professional circuit and now she has the chance at a grand slam final.
In 2019 he has a final at ITF Indian Wells, a semifinal at Nottingham and a quarter-final at ITF New Haven.
And in 2020 he has the quarterfinals in Brisbane, the semifinals in Dubai and the title in Lexington.
– 6-3 6-2 with Blinkova (62nd place WTA), winning 74% balls with the first service, 55% with the second, offering 4 break balls (3 saved)
– 6-1 6-2 with Bellis (188th place WTA), winning 74% balls with the first service, 50% with the second, offering 5 break points (3 saved)
– 6-3 6-3 with Garcia (50th WTA place), winning 81% of the ball with the first serve, 43% with the second, offering 5 break points (all saved)
– 6-1 6-4 with Kerber (23rd place WTA), winning 69% balls with the first service, 57% with the second, offering 6 break balls (5 saved)
– 6-3 6-2 with Putintseva (35th place WTA), winning 58% balls with the first service, 72% with the second, offering 2 break balls
Naomi Osaka: Team form, news and statistics
Naomi Osaka is a 22-year-old Japanese woman, ranked 9th in the WTA.
And Osaka is already one of the stars of the women’s circuit, a top player who, although very young, has already won the US Open, the Australian Open, being also the world number 1. And now she is again the favorite for the title, having a game almost ideal, making Morgado, for example, say that it is “unplayable”.
And if he keeps this game, obviously Osaka will win the tournament.
In addition, Osaka is becoming an important voice outside of the sport itself, strongly supporting the BLM movement, thus being more and more a leader, the new face of women’s tennis.
In 2019 he has semifinals in Brisbane, Australian Open title, Stuttgart semifinals, quarterfinals in Madrid, quarterfinals in Rome, quarterfinals in Toronto, quarterfinals in Cincinnati, title in Osaka and title in Beijing.
And in 2020 he has the semifinals in Brisbane and the final at the WTA Cincinnati, two weeks ago.
In Cincinnati she played very well, having to give up before the final due to an adductor muscle injury.
– 6-2 5-7 6-2 with Two (81st place WTA), winning 76% balls with the first serve, 53% with the second, offering 8 break balls (6 saved)
– 6-1 6-2 with Giorgi (74th place WTA), winning 79% balls with the first service, 50% with the second, offering 2 break balls (both saved)
– 6-3 6-7 6-2 with Marta Kostyuk (137th WTA place), winning 79% of the ball with the first serve, 52% with the second, offering 8 break points (7 saved)
– 6-3 6-4 with Anett Kontaveit (21st place WTA), winning 84% of the ball with the first serve, 69% with the second, without offering break points
– 6-3 6-4 with Rogers (93rd place WTA), winning 83% balls with the first service, 69% with the second, offering 2 break balls (1 saved)
🎾Statistics of direct matches Jennifer Brady vs Naomi Osaka
In direct meetings the score is 1-1, the last taking place in 2019 in Charleston when Osaka won 6-4 6-4.
Tennis Predicion of the Day Jennifer Brady vs Naomi Osaka
ennifer Brady won the Lexington tournament without losing a set and here she is in the semifinals without losing a set. So Jennifer is one of the fittest players in the world, with a very solid evolution that starts from a safe service. Thus, Brady gave up his service only 6 times throughout the tournament, although he met solid opponents on the return such as Putintseva, Kerber or even Garcia. Naomi Osaka makes a very solid tournament, she playing better and better and clearly dominating her opponents. Her service is a top one, she giving up only 4 breaks throughout the tournament, coming after two games in which she offered only 1 break. I consider that we will see less than 7.5 breaks in the match, my prediction going on this idea at a odds offered by Betano.
Prediction Today: Under 7.5 breaks in the match