Marius Copil Fernando Verdasco betting picks: After winning the first round in front of Swiss Stan Wawrinka, Marius Copil starts with a high morale in the second round against Spaniard Fernando Verdasco, but the game is very difficult to announce.
1. Statistical data to count before playing Marius Copil – Fernando Verdasco betting tips!
He was ranked 56th in the ATP rankings.
This is the best rank in your career.
Last year in Sofia he reached the final, defeated by the Bosnian Mirza Basic.
In the first round in Sofia he showed an excellent form, defeating Stan Wawrinka.
He is ranked 26th in the ATP rankings.
Last year he scored the best in the second half, disputing the semifinals at Bastad, Shenzen and Vienna.
He was very close to finishing at the Australian Open finals, losing to Marin Cilic after leading 2-0 in sets.
In the first match of the tournament in Sofia, he played with authority over the match against the Bulgarian Alexander Lazarov.
2. Latest news before Marius Copil – Fernando Verdasco betting tips!
The weak season began with defeats in the first round of Doha and Auckland.
At the Australian Open he managed to defeat Marcel Granollers, but lost to David Goffin in the second round.
He once again demonstrated that the Sofia tournament is one of his favorites, returning to Stan Wawrinka from 0-1 to sets, according to the ATP site.
The season began with the Doha tournament where he was defeated by finalist Tomas Berdych.
At Australian Open he managed to win the first two games very easily, in a minimum of sets, his solid play.
The “defeating” defeat in front of Marin Cilic offered him a moment of competitive pause, requiring a psychic regrouping.
3. Marius Copil – Fernando Verdasco latest last meeting info!
The two players have never met in the ATP circuit, despite being constant players in the top 100.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Marius Copil vs Fernando Verdasco
The game will look different than the one in the first round for Marius Copil, based on variation in kicks and not on force.
If the service of the novel is not high, it will have a difficult mission in long ball exchanges.
Verdasco’s form of this beginning of the year is better than his opponent, with solid matches at the Australian Open.
Spaniard Fernando Verdasco (26 ATP) will be the premier of Mariul Copil. The two players will face the optimal tournament in Sofia (Bulgaria), with prizes totaling 524,340 euros.
- 35-year-old Verdasco (favorite 6) only needed 51 minutes to pass the Bulgarian Alexandar Lazarov (21), the recipient of a wild card, score 6-2, 6-1.
- Marius Copil (28 years old, 56 ATP), finalist at the last edition of the Sofia tournament, defeated Swiss Champion Stan Wawrinka (57 ATP) in the first round, 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4.
- Verdasco has seven ATP titles in the record, the last one being conquered in 2016 in Bucharest. The best Spanish career ranking was the 7th ATP in 2009.
- On Wednesday, Bosnian Mirza Basic (99 ATP), the trophy holder, was defeated in the first round by Slovakian Martin Klizan (38 ATP), score 6-0, 3-6, 6-2. At last year’s edition of the Sofia tour, Basic defeated Marius Copil in the final, 7-6 (6), 6-7 (4), 6-4.
4.Results recorded on Wednesday (Round I):
Fernando Verdasco (ESP / N.6) – Alexandar Lazarov (BUL) 6-2, 6-1
Martin Klijan (SVK) – Mirza Baisic (BIH) 6-0, 3-6, 6-2
Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) – Laslo Djere (SRB) 7-6 (8/6), 6-4
Bet Tips: Fernando Verdasco wins
Prediction Today: Fernando Verdasco -2.5 games