- Last Result: 2-1 vs Bacsinszky
- Form: W W L W L
At the first tournament this year, Svetlana Kuznetsova remains unbeaten after the first two games.
Former Roland Garros champion in 2009, the Russians showed a surprisingly good tennis after the half-year break he needed after the injury suffered. Thus, always seen with the second chance, he managed to eliminate Alexandrov and Swiss Bacsinszky, even at home.
Kristyna met her one time on the grass in 2015 at Wimbledon. That’s when the czech hit, with 2-1 on sets as reddit topic shows
- Last result: 2-0 vs Lottner
- Form: W W L L L
Slower sister of the Pliskova family, Kristyna started the slag season last week at Charleston, but without much success but being defeated in the inaugural Kozlova round.
In Lugano, things have changed, which is what the European red cube is sending him to. Thus, the In-Albon resident in the first round and the German Lottner in the previous round, stand in total on the field under 3 hours.
Czech is on second place at the tournament in Switzerland last year being defeated since the inaugural tour.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Svetlana Kuznetsova vs Kristyna Pliskova
- It is the 109th WTA.
- He has an impressive record that includes 18 titles in his career, including Roland Garros and Us Open.
- He is a specialist of the slag, his favorite surface.
- He spent 4 hours and 43 minutes on the field in the 2 matches played.
- He lost the inaugural set in both played matches.
- He is the 101st WTA.
- He has not lost his set so far in Lugano.
- The 35th position is the best occupied career.
- He has 10 wins and 11 defeats this year.
- He’s not exactly a slag specialist, preferring fast surfaces and fast-paced points.
Prediction Today: Victory Kuznetsova